After the success of the first edition, the riders, staff and partners of Wanty-Groupe Gobert have the pleasure to invite you for the second edition of our Bike Day.
On Tuesday May 1 we celebrate the bike in the magnificent setting of the Bike Park of the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure.
Experience a unique ride in a peloton with our riders who wil be at the start of the Tour de France. You can also meet the riders and staff of the team during many free activities.
- 8:00 am : opening of Bike Day
- From 8.30 am : free departure of cyclo
- 8.30 am : departure of accompanied peloton tour 120km (pace 28-30km/h)
- 8:45 am : departure of accompanied peloton tour 80km (pace 28-30km/h)
- 9am : departure accompanied peloton tour 40km (pace 28-30km/h)
- From 09.00 am : opening and free access to the Bike Park slopes of the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- From 9:00 am : opening of the sponsor village
- From 9:30 am : trial demonstrations, big air jump, slalom, free ride, bike tests
- All day : meet and greet with riders and staff of Wanty-Groupe Gobert
Supply is offered to all registered participants.
The trips in the peloton are strictly reserved for registered persons (limited to 150 people)
Bike Park des Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure
Hameau du Badon, 15
(1km from the Centre de la Plate Taille)
Free entrance - Parking provided - Bicycle parking - Food and drinks - Demonstrations - Mechanical workshops - Test bikes - Family atmosphere
The organization is not responsible for any accidents.